The marital relationship is no longer sustainable.  You need to know what you can or cannot do to protect yourself and your children.  The law provides for the process, but your situation makes it complicated.  That is where representation can help you.

Establish Paternity

A child born out of wedlock should have a meaningful relationship with both parents.  However, legal rights should be judicially established to ensure the child out of any disagreement the parents may have.

Child Support

More than just your paycheck goes into calculating child support.  Whether you are trying to establish child support or have it reviewed, having proper representation can help you through the process.

Modification of Custody or Support

Have things changed since your first Order was entered?  Or has something happened to where custody of your child may need to change permanently?  These are very serious matters that require experience and knowledge of the applicable law.  You should have your facts reviewed as soon as possible to determine if legal action is appropriate.

Adoption, Guardianship, Conservatorship

Private adoptions, International adoptions or Step-parent adoptions all have their own special nuances that I have experience with.

Occasionally, situations arise were a minor or even adult need someone to help them manage decisions, finances, or other life events.  The law allows for the appointment of a guardian and/or conservator to help.

Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney

Do you have your estate or loved ones covered, let us help you with your will and powers of attorneys so you know you are covered.

My practice primarily revolves around “Family Law”.  However, Family Law encompasses far more than Divorce and Child Support.  These categories are simply an overview of some of the main issues that arise in Family Law.  My experience includes these areas, but is not solely limited to these areas.

When facing any kind of legal action, there are common questions that nearly everyone experience:

  • What are my rights?
  • Do I need a lawyer?
  • Does this have to go to Court?
  • Will I lose my kids?

These are legitimate questions that I can help you with.  Contact my office to set up a consultation.

Contact us